Darwin Gillett is an Inspiring Thinker, High Impact Speaker, Renowned Author, Experienced Seminar and Conference Leader and Trusted Counselor. He brings broad experience as:
- An executive in large and small organizations
- A speaker throughout US, in Canada, Europe and South America
- Author of one of the “Top 50 Business Books”
- An executive educator at several leading business schools
- A trusted advisor to executives in a wide range of industries
In brief, Darwin Gillett is…
A business author and an international speaker on strategies that draw forth the vast reservoir of human talent and spirit – to build competitive advantage and sustainable success. With degrees from Yale and Chicago in economics and business, Darwin has pioneered in the field of strategic planning and the leadership of knowledge-based businesses. He also provides executive programs and executive counsel for leaders in multi-national corporations and smaller businesses to help them lead their companies to new heights.
Putting Mind and Heart to work
Darwin’s career advanced from an initial focus on the development of Mind and harvesting its fruits. In later years, Heart has played an increasingly important role.
So, if you’re a fan of MIND and its fruits, you’ll appreciate the first section, The MIND of Darwin: His Expertise and Contributions which includes:
- Academic Foundation: from top ranked Schools
- Strategy & Productivity: Early Business Experience (up to Age 35)
- Leadership: Mid Career (Age 35 – 50)
- Thought Leadership: Later Years (Age 50 and beyond)
Darwin’s early application of Mental methods yielded considerable value to employers and clients. It also provided the context to develop and apply Heart principles.
People and their work are made up of both Mind and Heart. It takes both for success. With that in mind, the last section is about the HEART of Darwin – as described by several of his colleagues.