Consultant in own firm (Gillett Associates, then Noble Advisors) on personal and firm effectiveness
Large corporate clients:
- Animal Health Group
- North American division
- Union Camp (Now part of International Paper Co.):
- Corporate Controller’s group, Container Division,
- cross-functional teams
- Readers Digest:
- CEO and Strategic Planning Head
Smaller Professional Service & Hi-Tech Firms, including:
- Chandler Associates Architecture, a Greenwich, CT firm provides Project Management for creating high performance buildings.
- Gilman & Marks, an East Hartford, CT law firm specializing in employment law.
- Image Content Technology, an Oregon optical software company.
Began developing New Thought about Leadership, Business Strategy, Human Capital and Capitalism, including:
- The “Inner Sources” of Competitive Advantage
- “Spiritual Capital”
- The (Human) “Energies” of successful companies
- The “Nobility Factor”
- The “Noble Enterprise”
- “Noble Leadership”
- “Human Capitalism”
Darwin Began SPEAKING about insights that: a) he was most passionate about and b) that seemed to have the promise of helping people breakthrough to a much higher level of consciousness and performance.
- Darwin began speaking to groups he was associated with at their monthly meetings
- Then began speaking to associations he was not associated with – and presenting keynotes at annual conferences
- Then began speaking at top management meetings of several companies
- Then began speaking and teaching at the executive programs of leading universities, including at:
- As of last count, Darwin has spoken at about thirty organizations, including inside several corporations – in the U.S., Canada, Europe and South America
Darwin Also began WRITING about concepts, methods and examples for achieving performance far beyond the norm – and about inspiring of people and their companies. This has been in the form of
- Twelve published articles
- Quarterly newsletters over a three-year period
- Over forty blog posts over a five-year period
- Plus two books, with several more in the works