Director of Corporate Planning, Hubbell Incorporated, an international manufacturer of quality electrical and electronic products for a broad range of non-residential and residential construction, industrial and utility applications – then a Fortune 500 company in Orange, CT.
- created strategic planning process in divisions
- developed company’s diversification strategy
Director of Administrations (Operations), Murtha Cullina LLP, a 200-person, multi-office, full service law firm, located in Hartford, CT.
- Helped raise revenues & lower costs
- Hired & led a group professional managers
- Earned a five-figure bonus
President & CEO (and part owner) of Formatron, a designer of beauty salons and manufacturer of salon equipment, then located in Middletown, CT.
- Upgraded firm’s marketing
- Created strategic alliance with selected distributors and suppliers
Taught leadership and lectured in several MBA programs (New School, University of New Haven, Western New England College)