We live in an era when people seek more meaning in their work, companies seek more effective ways to create sustainable growth and profitability, and society wonders if business will be about greed and unethical practices, or will play a positive role in society. Meanwhile CEOs face the challenge of serving multiple stakeholders and the need to improve business performance – faster than ever. To respond to these challenges and to succeed in today’s business world, leaders need to create noble enterprises that draw forth and utilize the full range of human energies. Noble Enterprise shows how.
Noble Enterprise features the inspiring story of how one near-death company (losing one million dollars a day!) used the principles of Noble Enterprise to turn their company into an industry leader, in the process achieving huge leaps in employee morale, quality and market growth and profitability – all in just three years.
Noble Enterprise guides and inspires business owners and executives to lead their people in creating business performance far beyond the norm, in the process awakening and activating the rich array of human energy, wisdom, passion and purpose for personal growth, for business growth and prosperity, and for enhancing society’s development.
Noble Enterprise will:
- Show you how to tap the often hidden talents and spirit of your organization to create sustainable competitive advantage;
- Inspire your people to bring more of who they are to work – for their own growth and fulfillment – and for your company’s success;
- Give you the insights, leadership tools – and confidence – to lead people to new heights of performance.
In Noble Enterprise, you will:
- Learn how to turn around (and turn on) even the most failing operation;
- Learn a (noble) leadership approach that will enable you to achieve far more than in the past;
- Be inspired by the case example of corporate transformation and gain the confidence needed to turn your organizations into a noble enterprise;
- Learn a management system that accelerates decision-making, consensus building and implementation, and that fosters management collaboration;
- Learn how to be an ethical, people-centered leader – and “make your numbers.”
- Learn how to leapfrog the competition by creating competitive advantage based on who your people are (their character), not just on what they know (their expertise) and what they do (their actions).
* Cosimo offers discounts on orders for multiple copies.