Learn LEADERSHIP APPROACHES that Generate Superior Results.
Reading some of Gillett’s work is a good place to start to understand our approach to leadership and what we can do for you. And most of them are free.
- NOBLE ENTERPRISE: The Commonsense Guide for Uplifting People and Profits (Cosimo Books 2008)One reader’s comment: John Spence: “I read 120 books a year, and I can say, ‘Noble Enterprise’ is one of the best I‘ve ever read!” John subsequently published a list of the all-time “top 40 business books”. Noble Enterprise was one of the 40.
- “Supercharging the Management System: CHAPTER 7 in NOBLE ENTERPRISE – how to create a top management process and culture that promotes teamwork and superior performance.
- “Leading Through Tough Times: Ten Strategies for Generating Success” in American Management Association’s Newsletter, November 2010
When times are tough, traditional management methods and business strategies are not enough to help leaders succeed. In this article we look at ten strategies that successful business leaders use to achieve results far above the norm.
- “Bringing a Company Back to Life; The Role of the CEO” in At Work Journal When a company is losing money, customers, and employees–when it is sinking fast—what does it take to make it not only viable, but successful? In such times the CEO’s decisions about strategy and finance are critical, but as the story in this article illustrates, they aren’t everything. Just as important are the values, beliefs, and spirit the CEO brings to the job of breathing life back into the organization.
- “The Invisible Heart”, DOM management magazine (published by Fundação Dom Cabral, South America’s leading business school
Adam Smith wrote in Wealth of Nations that a country’s wealth is created by each person following his own path. Through what seems like “An Invisible Hand” it all leads to a wealthy country. We think now that what stimulates progress is essentially the “Invisible Hearts” of people who collaborate together to create value and wealth.
MY BLOG: “Notes on Noble Business”:
Commentary about companies and their leaders in the news.
Sign up below to receive notice of new blog posts and other news from Noble Advisors.
“Words to Lead by”
A weekly inspiring leadership quote. Sign up below.
Here’s a link to the complete published works of Gillett: https://www.nobleadvisors.com/publications/
Gillett can also help with